Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 June 2019

One Bigfoot Crowfeather - my First Peoples name

GERONIMO American Apache Indian leader (1829 to 1909)

Firstly I will say I am not an American Indian

Secondly I have a diagnosed mental health issue (from 1996 to now)

Thirdly I was never religious or spiritual.

Soon I understood  what all three meant.

In  2003 I "jumped" off a motorway overbridge and mangled both feet, ankles and right leg.  I changed, adapted and overcame all.

In 2010 I wrote a poetry video about The Courtyard of the Daughter of Peace (Te Marae o Hine)  I started getting spiritual meanings to life.  I was also given the honour of being a spokesperson for underprivileged indigenous peoples in their Spirit Realm.  They asked me to choose my spirit name which I did and they have called me that since.  That name was One Bigfoot Crowfeather.

Why that you ask?  Well my right foot and ankle are severely swollen from the jump, and I sported a massive Mullet (very long golden hair down the back and a Number 1 haircut top and sides.)

In 2015 I was triggered by medical folks for another visit into the Nuthouse and jokingly said I was God just to fuck the psychiatric staff over.  At the same time I retired from One Bigfoot Crowfeather duties and headed off to another posting.  But I haven't forgotten my spirit folks that helped (and still do)

Love peace and moonbeams.

No comments:

Post a Comment