Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 November 2012

Palmerston North Hospital Fails Acid Test

Ok Pet Beef for the day. 
What does "Communication Unit" mean? Yeah that's right - communication. 
I sent an email to Mid Central DHB at Palmerston North Hospital requesting use of the roof for some panorama photography of Palmerston North 10 days ago and to date I have not received any reply, not even an acknowledgement that they received the request and have forwarded it on to the right person to deal with. 
NOTHING!! 
 I know in recent polls, Palmerston North Hospital ranked way down the list of well functioning hospitals so I'd expect their Communications Unit to be less than affective. And it has. 
If this is indicative of how that hospital functions, when and if I need hospital services I will look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment