Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 May 2011

Brainless Drivers Littany

Either I haven't been on the road enough lately, or today's fine weather installed a numbskull mentality in some of my fellow motorists.

Today is a a lovely fine day and I had a number of errands to run (one counseling, one a visit, and another to the recycle centre to see if there were any good offerings being dumped).  But today for some reason was the day of the "I'll do a U turn in Traffic and then pull out in front of heavily braking cars".  Bloody dangerous idiots. That happened to me three times today, lucky in one instance I had ABS otherwise smash, straight into the drives door.

And on top of that, the weaving driver that just cruised over the centre line into oncoming traffic, the drivers that thought they had tons of time to pull out of a stop sign and just force me to test my ABS again.

Yup, nutters day.  Thankfully I made it home unscathed except with some minor mental anguish.  If anyone from Palmerston North is reading this and you are one of the numbskulls that did stupid things today, I urge you to go resit your license.  And no, these weren't young people.  Most would have been between 30 and 60 years old. Shame I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment