Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 October 2023

The State of the World to date (24/10/2023)

 Just some thoughts or observations, since early 2018 here in Palmy. I spend a lot of time outside (hourly smoke) and I observe things.  Below are my observations.

2018, sometime in autumn.  I noticed the Southern Cross had disappeared from the Southern western skies. It is still gone.

About the same time, I checked my compass and found that magnetic North had moved from 20 degrees East to 35 degrees East from the original.  To date it has moved another 12 degrees towards East.

The Moon has had haphazard paths in the sky.  By and large it rises from near east and sets on old West.

Saturn and Venus are geostationary in the Eastern skies.


Last year I was driving from somewhere at night and noticed the Milky Way had moved towards the west.


Thoughts:-

1.  The big issue I have is the call for Climate Change being a man-made event.  Any celestial movement is guided by nature, not manmade issues, although manmade emissions and deforestation are not helping. With the shifting of the magnetic poles the climate reacts accordingly. By my calculation the Magnetic North Pole was originally in Northwestern Canada and now sits around central southern Canada, hence wild weather in Canada and USA (and other climate anomalies).

2.  Although the previous text could be seen as a Dooms Day entry, the opposite is true.  As long as Man looks after the planet there is nothing to fear.  Nature has always been behaving as it does.

3   There are many who think they know Nature and can adjust it to suit their needs, but that is untrue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment