Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Raising Money to Fund Poetry Publishing with a Give a Little Project


KIa ora katoa one and all. Since 2002 I have been suffering from Mental Health issues and to bide my time I wrote short stories and poetry. I have 21 short stories in one manuscript and 1014 poems in 9 other manuscripts. I have been (and am still on) the Invalids Benefit. 

I have meticulously edited them all for publishing.

I have started the journey to self-publishing having started the editing and proofreading process with a car insurance pay-out with 4 manuscripts now with the publisher at a cost of $800 ($200 each). The other 5 manuscripts will cost me another $1000. To get all 9 manuscripts published with 25 books each will cost around $4500.

Being on a benefit I can't really afford that hence my request here at GiveALittle. My funding limit is $5500. If you can help it would be appreciated. Initially I am printing enough to go to libraries and depending on feedback/demand I can print for retail. Ka kite ano. Thane

This Link takes you to the Give a Little Page.  Please Retweet/Share/Donate


No comments:

Post a Comment