Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 January 2018

Blogging the Blogger


                                                    Blogging – the “how to” for me.

On 20th April 2011, I logged into my first Blog Account, which I had created to help a friend out by naming and shaming an ACC head honcho at ACC. At that time I just intended to write specific politically charged blogs. But I found an audience for primarily Sports related blogs (Twitter) In the first 2 years I had about 4000 views from a handful of posts. In those days I did limited researching, usually one linked website at the time..



From 2013 on, my blogging took off and I went from 5-6K to upwards of 20.000 in 2014. I have now had 75,000 views and total Blogs numbering 381. I have also found the time to do solid research for each blog. Yes I get some things wrong but 95% are accurate with between 1 – 5 hours of research the norm.



So if I factor research time per blog, in 7 years I can calculate research time (at 2 hours per Blog) is a healthy 762 hours in total. That equates to 189 hours per year in research.

Everyone has a voice, and it's not hard to start and continue. I highly recommend the elderly do start. Will make your day.and families can buy into their senors life instead of locking them up in Rest Homes to be forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment